Balance Pak 100 prevents low alkalinity that may cause you pool water to be corrosive to the metal and plastic with which it comes in contact. Balance Pak 100 is proven to help prevent pool staining, plaster etching or liner wrinkling. It dissolve quickly when added directly to water.
Keeping the right balance in your swimming pool water is important. Balancers control scale, prevent metallic stains, adjust pH and total alkalinity and correct mineral imbalances.
Having the correct pH in your pool is crucial to your swimmers’ comfort and also protects your pool equipment and surfaces from corrosion, staining and etching. The ideal pH range is 7.4-7.6. If the pH is too high or too low it can cause those pesky red, itchy eyes!
Balance PAK® 100
- For raising total alkalinity
- Prevents pH change
- Prevents corrosion and vinyl liner wrinkling due to improper pH
- Dissolves quickly when added directly to water
- Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate: 100%
- 1.5 lb per 10,000 gallons of water will raise total alkalinity 10 ppm.
- Add directly to the pool with the pump and filter running.