BioGuard Algae All 60 is a highly effective algae preventative. This product treats stubborn algae growths in chlorine or bromine pools. It is non-foaming and non-staining. BioGuard Algae All 60 is effective on all types of algae and works in all pH ranges. Algae All 60 will not affect pH level.
BioGuard Algae All 60:
- Is excellent for use with pools with attached spas or fountains
- Works in chlorinated or brominated pools
- Prevents all types of algae
- Can be used with the BioGuard 3-Step Care System
- Routine Maintenance: 2-3 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Light Algae Growth: 11-17 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Initial Treatment of Clean Pools: 6-11 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Ensure all equipment is working properly.
- Backwash the filter system following manufacturers directions.
- Adjust the pH to between 7.2-7.6.
- In chlorinated systems, add stabilizer to establish a minimum stabilizer level of 30-40 ppm to reduce the degradative effects of sunlight upon the chlorine residual.
- Check for metals and if present add a stain and scale inhibitor to prevent staining of pool surface due to metals.
- Adjust chlorine residual to 1-3 ppm. When using other products as outlined in directions for this product, always follow directions on those products.
- For pools having light algae growth, pour the initial dose of 11-17 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water directly into pool.
- Remove settled algae debris by cleaning.
- For treatment of a freshly cleaned and filled pool, pour the initial dose of 6-11 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water directly into pool.
- Additions of 2-4 oz. of this product per 10,000 gallons of water should be made every 5-7 days after initial treatment for maintenance.
- Wait at least 15 minutes after application before entering pool.