BioGuard Arctic Blue Shock is the perfect first step in winterizing your pool, killing off bacteria, algae, and other contaminants that can cause you major issues during the long winter months.
With its powerful granular formula, you can broadcast it quickly into your pool. There’s no need to dilute it, so you avoid a lot of mess.
When used in conjunction with our winter Algicide, your pool will stay clean and healthy through the winter. This means you can open your pool in the spring with ease.
Arctic Blue Shock:
- Multi-purpose winter shock used to oxidize and clarify through the off season
- Restores water clarity
- Use of product makes pool opening easier
- Ideal for all pool surfaces
Take care of your pool all year long.
Off season products are designed to care for your pool during the months when your pool is not being used.
Why go through the hassle of closing your pool?
Closing your pool makes maintenance easy during the off months and keeps things under control until you are ready to open it. Closing your pool properly means an easier spring opening that can help save effort, time and money!
- Broadcast the dosage into the deep end of the pool.
- Brush any undissolved product off the surface of the pool with a compatible brush.
- Continue to circulate the pool for a minimum of 30 minutes before proceeding to the next step in the winterization process
- It is recommended that as part of the closing procedures, a quality winterizing algaecide be applied following the application of this product.
- For mesh covered or non-covered pools, a mid-winter treatment may be required using an appropriate BioGuard sanitizer.