BioGuard Balance Pak 200 raises pH in pool water. It is important to keep your pool’s pH level balanced to prevent equipment corrosion, etching of plaster, and wrinkling of liners caused by low pH.
Balance Pak also prevents eye irritation due to low pH which enhances your swimmers’ comfort. In addition, many algaecides require the pH to be balanced in order to work properly. Keep your pool in proper balance with Balance Pak 200.
Balance PAK® 200
- For raising pH level
- Protects pool equipment from corrosion, plaster etching and wrinkling of liners due to improper pH
- Prevents eye irritation due to low pH
Keeping the right balance in your swimming pool water is important. Balancers control scale, prevent metallic stains, adjust pH and total alkalinity and correct mineral imbalances.
Having the correct pH in your pool is crucial to your swimmers’ comfort and also protects your pool equipment and surfaces from corrosion, staining and etching. The ideal pH range is 7.4-7.6. If the pH is too high or too low it can cause those pesky red, itchy eyes!
- 1 lb per 10,000 gallons of water
- To raise pH, distribute a maximum of one pound per 10,000 gallons of water directly into the deep end of the pool.
- Allow water to recirculate two to three hours, recheck pH, and repeat treatment if necessary.