BioGuard Optimizer buffers and helps keep your pool water balanced. Optimizer also helps suppress algae growth, improves water clarity, and keeps water clear and soft. It also softens water to skin and eyes. Optimizer is pH neutral in pool water and is not degraded by sunlight.
- Enhances water quality and softens water
- Reduces cloudiness in water
- Compatible with all BioGuard Pool Care Systems
- Can be used with BioGuard 3-Step Care System
Water enhancers not only get rid of cloudy water and make it brilliantly clear but also help your filter work more efficiently.
Why do you need an enhancer? Your pool is your investment. Having beautiful, sparkling clean water allows you to enjoy spending time in your pool. Enhancers bring out the beauty in your water and keep your filter working at maximum efficiency so you have more time in the pool instead of outside of it.
- Add 1.5 lb per 1,000 gallons of water
- Add 15 lb per 10,000 gallons of water
Initial Start Up:
- Before adding BioGuard Optimizer, bring us a sample of the pool water or fill water so we can test it and balance it to proper levels.
- Backwash or clean filter before adding this product.
- Add 15 lb of BioGuard Optimizer per 15,000 gallons of pool water (1.5 per 1,000 gallons). Slowly add BioGuard Optimizer into your pool skimmer with the pump and circulation system on.
- Allow pool water to circulate for 4-8 hours after application.
- Do not pour BioGuard Optimizer into a skimmer if circulation is not evident in the skimmer.
- Do not directly combine BioGuard Optimizer with any other product.
- Test your pool water on a regular basis for pH and sanitizer residual and adjust as necessary.
- Twice a year, bring us a pool water sample for testing of your BioGuard Optimizer level and pool water balance.
NOTE: If the water level is significantly reduced or drained and refilled, bring us a water sample to determine proper application levels.