BioGuard Stabilizer 100 is formulated to reduce maintenance costs and chlorine consumption. It is intended only for outdoor, chlorinated pools. The key ingredient of this product is cyanuric acid.
- Prevents free chlorine residual loss due to sunlight
- Reduces maintenance costs and chlorinating product consumption
- Skimmer use for outdoor, chlorinated pools only
- 1 lb per 3,000 gallons of water will provide initial stabilizer level of 40 ppm
- 1 lb per 4,000 gallons of water will provide initial stabilizer level of 30 ppm
- Use one pound of this product per 3,000 gallons of pool water to provide an initial stabilizer level of 40 ppm.
- Using one pound per 4,000 gallons of pool water provides an initial stabilizer level of 30 ppm.
- Broadcast directly into pool, scattering over the surface of water.
- For pools with plastic piping, this product may be slowly added through the skimmer.
- Keep the water circulating continuously for 24 hours after addition.
- When the product reaches the filter there may be a temporary increase in filter pressure which will dissipate as the product dissolves.
- Do not backwash for 48 hours after application of this product.