Unlike normal chlorine that is used up when you get in, SmartChlor continues to maintain the same level which is up to 75% less than hot tubs using Dichlor (standard hot tub chlorine). That’s why we call it self-regulating. It goes to work when the hot tub needs sanitizing so there is no frustrating yo-yo chlorine levels. This time-released method is also why less shock is needed to maintain the hot tub.
When the SmartChlor Cartridge is depleted, the SmartChlor Out Indicator on the @ease Test Strip is light green. Simply replace the empty cartridge with a new one.
The Spa Frog @Ease Inline SmartChlor Cartridges are used with the Spa Frog @Ease Inline Spa Sanitizing System
- Contains one @Ease SmartChlor cartridge and one @Ease Mineral cartridge
- Kills bacteria with up to 75% less chlorine* than ordinary systems.
- It’s so easy you only shock the hot tub once a month.
- SmartChlor cartridge lasts up to four weeks depending on hot tub usage. Recyclable when empty.
- The Mineral Cartridge lasts four months or whenever you drain your hot tub.
- No faded swimwear. No chlorine smell.
- No Mess No Guess. No Stress. No daily or weekly maintenance.