The Spa Frog Complete Floating System combines the power of bromine and minerals in self-contained replaceable cartridges, making the days of carefully measuring out hot tub chemicals a distant memory.
Both cartridges ensure your system is free of bacteria, odors, and other harmful contaminants, providing a much more comfortable bathing environment!
Dosage for Routine Maintenance:
- Replace bromine cartridge every 2-4 weeks
- Replace mineral cartridge every 4 months
- Fill Spa with fresh water and bring spa to recommended temperature.
- Balance the waters pH and total alkalinity and shock the spa to establish a chlorine or bromine residual of 1-2 ppm.
- Adjust Your Cartridges:For the Blue Spa Frog Mineral Cartridge-set wide open on setting number 6.
For the Yellow Spa Frog Bromine Cartridge-set the cartridge to number 5 for the first 24 hours only. Then adjust down to maintain a low 1-2 ppm of bromine. That means you use up to 50% less bromine than standard spas require.
- Insert cartridges into floating holder openings.
- Let the Spa Frog Floating System free-float in your spa. When using the spa, simply lift up the Spa Frog Floating System, drain most of the water and set on the side of the spa inverted so all excess water drains into the holder. Return to spa when finished using.
- Replace your cartridges.
- Shock the spa with a non-chlorine or chlorine shock once a week or more often if spa is heavily used.