SpaGuard Filter Cleaner improves your hot tub’s water circulation and promotes better filtration. It removes body oils, dirt, grime and scale from all types of spa filters. This in turn lengthens filter cycles and reduces chemical maintenance costs.
SpaGuard Filter Cleaner
- Breaks down oils and dirt embedded in filter’s fabric
- Helps keep water clear by promoting better filtration
- Easy-to-use sprayer applicator
How to Clean a Filter
- Remove filter elements and remove excess debris with garden hose with a pressure nozzle.
- Spray this product directly onto the filter and allow to soak for 15 minutes. Light brushing may be required for heavy oil accumulation.
- Or, you can put the cartridge in a solution of 1 part of this product mixed with 3 parts water. Allow to soak for 1 hour.
- Rinse elements clean with a maximum garden hose pressure.
- Reassemble filter and resume normal operation.
- Spa and hot tub filters should be cleaned every four to six weeks using SpaGuard Filter Cleaner.