SpaGuard Soft Soak Conditioner’s granulated pellets are concentrated enough to only require one application to your spa upon start-up after your spa is drained and refilled.
Soft Soak® Conditioner
- Controls and prevents unattractive water line build-up
- Convenient and simple application
- Fresh fill application only
Chlorine-free, bromine-free sanitizing alternative
Prepare yourself for a special spa experience with Soft Soak; SpaGuard’s bromine-free, chlorine-free spa care system that requires your attention only a few minutes a week. Soft Soak provides a wonderfully soft, soothing and gentle spa environment.
Can my water be sanitized without chlorine or bromine?
Yes, chlorine and bromine are not the only sanitizers that can be used to treat spa water. Biguanide is also an effective sanitizer that kills bacteria while keeping the water soft. Biguanide doesn’t degrade with sunlight, temperature, or affect pH like traditional chlorine sanitizers can. This means easier use!
- 5 oz. per 150 gallons
- Balance spa.
- With pump on and blowers turned off, add 10 tablespoons (5 oz) of SoftSoak Spa Conditioner per 150 gallons of water directly to the spa.
- Circulate water for 30 minutes then add SoftSoak Stain and Scale, SoftSoak Shock, adn SoftSoak Sanitizer according to label directions.
- Under normal conditions, you don’t have to reapply SoftSoak Spa Conditioner until you drain and refill your spa.