Soft Soak Filter Cleaner powerful formula restores filter element efficiency and reduces the amount of sanitizing chemicals needed to maintain optimal pool health, saving you money.
Soft Soak® Filter Cleaner
- Removes dirt, oils and deposits from filter
- Helps keep water clear by promoting better filtration
- Created specifically for Soft Soak spas (non-chlorine and non-bromine systems)
Chlorine-free, bromine-free sanitizing alternative
Prepare yourself for a special spa experience with Soft Soak; SpaGuard’s bromine-free, chlorine-free spa care system that requires your attention only a few minutes a week. Soft Soak provides a wonderfully soft, soothing and gentle spa environment.
Can my water be sanitized without chlorine or bromine?
Yes, chlorine and bromine are not the only sanitizers that can be used to treat spa water. Biguanide is also an effective sanitizer that kills bacteria while keeping the water soft. Biguanide doesn’t degrade with sunlight, temperature, or affect pH like traditional chlorine sanitizers can. This means easier use!
- Remove filter elements and rinse excess debris with garden hose with a pressure nozzle.
- Place cartridge in suitable five gallon plastic or rubber bucket.
- Wearing gloves and protective gear pour 16 oz. of SoftSoak Filter Cleaner uniformly on the cartridge.
- Add five gallons of water to the bucket.
- Allow to soak for 24 hours.
- Rinse elements clean with maximum garden hose pressure.
- Reassemble filter and resume normal operation. For best results, allow cartridge element to completely dry before replacement.
- Spa and hot tub filters should be cleaned every four-six weeks using SoftSoak Filter Cleaner.
- Cartridges may have a slight pink tint after cleaning. This will not effect filter efficiency.