SpaGuard Spa Shock gives you crystal clear water by removing any microscopic organic contaminants missed by the filtering system. Spa Shock’s formula does not replace sanitizers or algaecides, and is compatible with chlorinating and brominating sanitation systems.
SpaGuard Spa Shock
- Non-chlorine oxidizer that does not raise chlorine residual
- Non-chlorine option ideal for spas with ionizers
- Easy-to-use, quick-dissolving shock treatment
- Treat and soak in as soon as 15 minutes (15 minutes is only recommended as long as the free chlorine or bromine does not exceed label recommendation.)
- Can be used with chlorinated or brominated spas
Destroying organic contaminants from the environment and bathers is important.
When people use spas, they leave undesirable compounds like body oils, perspiration and cosmetics that can irritate skin, burn eyes and create odors. Oxidizing, also known as shocking the water, removes these compounds and restores water clarity and comfort.
Isn’t shocking just for when your water has a problem?
No! Shocking should be part of your regular spa maintenance. While it does help with troubleshooting, routine treatment helps provide the correct chemical balance your spa water needs to keep the water clear, odor-free and comfortable. Shocking should be done weekly in most spas and more frequently for heavily used or commercial spas.
Dosage at Start Up:
- 2 oz per 300 gallons of water
Dosage for Routine Maintenance:
- 1 oz per 300 gallons of water per week
- Apply product directly to water