Interested in upgrading to a salt system? Our expert staff can help you with Mineral Springs Salt System installs.
First, let’s explore this luxurious system.Many people prefer saltwater pools because they provide a simpler, gentler approach to pool care. Since saltwater pools have some unique needs, we look at a great pool care program that aims to enhance your saltwater experience.
The Mineral Springs Salt Program
The Mineral Springs system uses easy-to-apply minerals and a chlorine generator to produce a chlorine sanitizer.
You spend just five minutes a week maintaining it. Plus, once you’ve begun the system, you just need to add the Renewal® product once a week. That’s it!
BioGuard’s Mineral Springs Program is ideal for:
- Pools equipped with any chlorine generator
- Frequent travelers or vacation-takers
- Those looking for the luxuries of a mineral pool
- Pools of any size or surface
Take care of your pool in two easy steps!
- Beginnings® – A proprietary blend of minerals added to pool water at start-up
- Renewal® – Replenish mineral levels and adjust pH, keeping water soft and clear
Stain and Scale protects your pool and equipment from scale formation.
Mineral Springs Products
Mineral Springs® Beginnings®
- Foundation of Mineral Springs line
- Uses SilkGuard® & SunShield® technology
- Prevents scale from forming
- Makes water soft and gentle
Mineral Springs® Renewal®
- Maintains problem-free water, established from Beginnings
- Prevents scale
- Makes water silky smooth
- High purity salt, balancer, clarifier all in one
- Recommended to apply weekly
Mineral Springs® Stain and Scale
- Protects chlorine generator cell and other pool equipment from scale accumulation
- Keeps generator cell working at optimum performance
- Recommended annual use
At Townley Pool and Spa, you can count on us as we are your Certified Salt Pool Experts. We know just what you need to keep your salt pool performing at peak condition.
Contact us today for more info!