Find all the accessories you need for your hot tub at Townley Pool and Spa.
Benefits of Owning a Hot Tub
Townley Pool and Spa is proud to carry the Hot Spring Spa brand of hot tubs! Here are some very simple, yet amazing benefits of owning a Hot Spring Spa:
Exclusive Moto-Massage® DX
Hot Springs Spas hot tubs are designed for the very best massage experience.
The innovative, patented jets are designed for specific muscle groups, and deliver powerful streams of water that you can customize to your desired pressure. Plus, the SmartJet® system reduces energy costs by using only as much power as you really need.
The Moto-Massage® DX jet has revolutionized hydrotherapy.
This unique moving jet delivers two powerful streams of warm water that sweep up and down the length your back. This one-of-a-kind back massage is only available from Hot Spring, and is included on select models.
Also, enjoy the following jets:
Rotary Hydromassage Jet
These rotating jets create a powerful stream of moving water, providing a deep massage that relieves tension in targeted areas.
Directional Hyrdromassage Jet
Customize your massage — these soothing jets can be adjusted to direct a powerful stream of water exactly where you need it.
For maximum tension relief, HydroStream jets provide relief with a constant powerful flow of water.
Performing like the fingers of a professional masseuse, this jet’s rotating nozzles focuses attention on delicate areas like your wrists.
Directional Precision® Jet
Relieve tension in focused areas of your back, neck and calves by simply adjusting the directional nozzles.
Our most powerful jet, the JetStream jet produces a stream of water strong enough to provide soothing relief to aching feet and release tension deep in your back.
Soothing Stream® Jet System
This powerful jet features twelve ports that disperse a strong, broad stream of water that gently relieves tension in your shoulders and upper back.
Quartet® Jet System
Positioned above the Moto-Massage DX jet, these four Precision jets work in harmony to melt away tension in your neck and shoulders.
Combination XL Jets
A powerful wide stream of water provides a robust massage to relieve tension in large areas like your shoulders, upper and lower back.
These jets target the feet, shoulders or back and can be adjusted to provide a stationary stream or rotating massage.
Energy Smart Spa
Your body immediately begins to change once immersed in warm water. The muscles begin to relax sped up by jet action.
With the bouancy provided, you immediately feel the relief of joint pain. This wellness routine of daily soaking leaves feeling better when you get out than you did when you got in.
Every single component in a Hot Spring Spa is there to deliver you the most energy efficient hot water possible.
- No-Fault® Heater Made of titanium, the patented design minimizes waste and excess energy by transferring over 97% of the heat it produces into the water.
- Efficient Jet Pump Other brands use oversized, high-horsepower pumps that gobble electricity and create noise. The Hot Spring Spa Wavemaster® jet pump uses only the energy needed to deliver a powerful hydromassage experience.
- Warm Air Induction System A patented pump shroud retains the heated air (110° – 130°) generated by the jet pump and re-directs it back into the spa’s water, think of it as a hybrid heating/pump system.
- Hydraulically Efficient Plumbing A manifold plumbing system reduces restrictions in the water management system, so less jet horsepower (and less energy) is required to deliver a strong feel at the jets.
- Dedicated Circulation Pump The Silent Flo 5000® circulation pump provides 24-hour filtration at about the cost of a 40-watt light bulb.
- Totally Insulated Construction Multiple layers of high-density, closed-cell polyurethane foam are used to provide superior insulation and structural integrity.
- Exclusive Insulated Cover Hot Spring actually makes its spa covers, unlike many other companies who purchase them from separate vendors. This provides for a customized fit. The cover hinge forms a tight seal and with the added foam, each cover locks in heat with 1.5 to 2 lb. insulation.
Hot Spring Spas go above and beyond to create the perfect soaking environment.
Hot Spring steps so far out in front of the others by offering the most exclusive, most technically advanced, and most environmentally-friendly water care systems.
Only Hot Spring Spas offer 100% no-bypass filtration, which means that all the water passes through the filter before it enters the spa.
Patented Tri-X® filter technology uses a three-dimensional surface area to maximize filtration power that can extend the time between cleanings. A factory-installed FreshWater® III ozone system uses highly concentrated ozone bubbles to neutralize contaminants on contact, dramatically reducing the need for harsh chemicals to keep the water clean.
The Family Time
Hot tubs bring families together.
It’s a magic time when you can unplug and spend time with your loved ones, immersed in warm water.
The hot tub is a safe place where people relax, let their guard down and open up. Your hot tub is a distraction-free zone. It’s a place to enjoy meaningful conversation with family and friends.
The spa is where you spend special moments with the people you love the most, creating stronger relationships.
Hot tub wellness can be yours.
Soaking regularly provides a wide range of physical benefits including:
- Stress relief
- Sore muscles and joints are helped – the buoyancy of the water relieves stress by reducing your weight by 90%
- Emotional and mental well-being
- Improved sleep
- More energy
- An outdoor retreat
- Increased circulation
- The buoyancy of the water relieves stress by reducing your weight by 90%
- Powerful jets that soothe away tension
- Relief from arthritis pain by reducing joint inflammation and increasing mobility
Wondering about the benefits of owning your own hot tub? Explore them here.
Keep your hot tub water clean and clear all year long with products from Townley Pool and Spa.