Once the weather starts to cool, it’s time to start thinking about closing your pool. You want to think about two things:
- Pool chemicals
- Testing your water
We encourage you to bring us a water sample so you can make sure your pool water is balanced before you put it to bed. In addition, grab these winter chemicals from Townley Pool and Spa for closing your pool.
Take Care of Your Pool All Year Long
Off-season products are designed to care for your pool during the months when your pool is not being used. These are our two favorites.
Arctic Blue® Shock
- Multi-purpose winter shock used to oxidize and clarify through the off season
- Restores water clarity
- Use of product makes pool opening easier
- Ideal for all pool surfaces
Algae All 60®
- Excellent for use with pools with attached spas or fountains
- Works in chlorinated or brominated pools
- Prevents all types of algae
- Can be used with the 3-Step BioGuard Care System
Why Go Through the Hassle of Closing Your Pool?
Closing your pool makes maintenance easy during the off months. It also keeps things under control until you are ready to open your pool.
Closing your pool properly means an easier spring opening that can help save effort, time, and money!