The is the perfect dinner for any special occasion! This KILLER Steak + Lobster + Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus has got everything: surf, turf, and some veggies!
- Rub steak down with olive oil and Brisket + Ancho.
- Cook on indirect at 250°.
- For medium rare, cook until internal temperature reaches 110°–120°.
- Increase grill temp to 500°–600° and sear steak for a few seconds on each side .
- Prep by cutting top outer shell down to the tip of the tail (use kitchen scissors).
- Pull lobster meat out and rest on top of the shell.
- Dust with Sweet Heat.
- Add some butter.
- Place on grill with steak, pull off once internal temperature reaches 140°–150°.
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus:
- Sprinkle Bacon with Sweet Heat.
- Place asparagus on top of bacon and wrap the bacon around the bundle about 4–5 times.
- Tie bacon around with cooking twine.
- Roll bundle in Sweet Heat.
- Grill until bacon is fully cooked.
Recipe and photo from Daniel Lane at Lane’s BBQ.