This is the perfect meal for your spring grilling. Tasty Pad Thai is so easy to cook on your Big Green Egg! Read more
Bunnies and chicks are everywhere this time of year. But, have you though about putting them on the grill? Try Grilled Peeps – your kids will love them!
You can’t go wrong with Mona Lisa’s Glazed Smoked Ham – it’s delicious! Try it for your Easter meal or just because!
Looking for an easy Lenten recipe, or just searching for good vegan fare? This recipe for Smoked Shepherd’s Pie is just what you need! Read more
Deep chocolate cupcakes surround a coffee buttercream filling are then topped with silky Irish Cream buttercream – you’ll love these delicious Irish Cream Cupcakes. Read more
David and Jessica created this incredible comfort food soup this weekend at the lake. We’re sharing the recipe for Smoky Potato Bacon Soup here with you! Yum! Read more
Your weekend recipe is here! And no worries, it’s super easy to make these Cinnamon Biscuit Pockets on your Big Green Egg! Read more
With the cold winter we’ve had so far, there’s nothing better than soup. We especially love this Smoked Chicken Tortilla Soup cooked on the Big Green Egg! Read more
- Rub steak down with olive oil and Brisket + Ancho.
- Cook on indirect at 250°.
- For medium rare, cook until internal temperature reaches 110°–120°.
- Increase grill temp to 500°–600° and sear steak for a few seconds on each side .
- Prep by cutting top outer shell down to the tip of the tail (use kitchen scissors).
- Pull lobster meat out and rest on top of the shell.
- Dust with Sweet Heat.
- Add some butter.
- Place on grill with steak, pull off once internal temperature reaches 140°–150°.
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus:
- Sprinkle Bacon with Sweet Heat.
- Place asparagus on top of bacon and wrap the bacon around the bundle about 4–5 times.
- Tie bacon around with cooking twine.
- Roll bundle in Sweet Heat.
- Grill until bacon is fully cooked.
Recipe and photo from Daniel Lane at Lane’s BBQ.