Effortlessly slice your meats with the LIMITED EDITION BIG GREEN EGG and Bokashi Kasai 5 inch – 4 piece set of serrated steak knives.
There is nothing better than when perfect function meets true beauty.
Put the Fire (火災 “Kasai translates to Fire in Japanese”) in your hands! This blade is the head of the Kasai Collection.
5″ Steak Knives
These limited edition steak knives are masters of, control, stability, durability and slicing power and elevate your dining experience.
They boast an incredibly sharp high-carbon German steel that syncs with perfectly engineered geometric serrations at 14-16 degrees per side, ensuring incredible efficiency and effectiveness.
You’ll find clean, straight cuts with no tearing again and again with angled dentition that are masterfully robust and resilient, requiring no sharpening.
Your Guests Will Love Them, Too
Excite your guests with the visually stunning design, superb cutting ability, satisfying heft, and premium materials. They triple-rivet the luxury brown Pakkawood handles for extra strength. The knives curve perfectly for a natural and pleasing grip, ensuring comfort and maneuverability.
Bokashi adorns the dark color wood handle with an end Big Green Egg & Bokashi rivet, blending beautifully with the five-inch satin finished German steel blade. The overall resulting look is further enhanced with beautifully rounded curves and acute angles, matching and enriching most tabletop settings.
Engineered to Perfection
Exceptionally effective imported high-carbon German steel at 56+ Rockwell hardness is hand polished, with a full tang for increased resilience, robustness and quality. The blade is carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance, with a rounded tip for unnecessary piercing, dinner table etiquette, and safety. A satin-finished bolster adds additional finger protection while providing additional heft for a perfectly measured balance.
We think large serrations (micro serrations tend to tear at meat) are the ideal geometric configuration for steak knives for one very crucial reason: Most of us eat and cut our food on ceramic plates, which are incredibly punishing to straight edge blades.
The unforgiving dinnertime dishware quickly and mercilessly damaged, dull and break-down the edges of straight blades, requiring them to be continually and painstakingly re-sharpened prior to use, involving considerable time and energy.
If you prefer to avoid the trouble of continually honing your steak knives, serrated is the way to go. The Big Green Egg & Bokashi Steel Kasai Series steak knives use perfect large-size serrations to ensure razor sharpness but also durability and resilience so they can be used again and again, without sharpening.
When you serve that juicy steak hot off the grill and ready to eat, or when your dinner guests arrive unannounced, you want an instrument you can count on.
- 5 inch Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear-resistant, single-piece, high carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel at 56+ Rockwell.
- They painstakingly hand sharpen each serrated edge is to 14-16°, with geometric serrations spaced perfectly apart for smooth slicing.
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade.
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility.
- Precisely tempered.
- Polished spine to ensure an ever comfortable grip.
- Full tang for incredible robustness & quality.
- Premium quality laminated Pakkawood handles imported from Spain, for superior strength, refinement, and beauty. Sanitary build perfect for busy kitchens.
- Plus, they triple-rivet the knives for even more durability.
- Mirror polished, finger protective bolster provides for a perfectly engineered balance with just the right heft.
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability.
- Stainless steel second bolster (end cap) adds counter balance and distinction.
- Engraved Big Green Egg & Bokashi Steel end rivet.
- Cleans easily for low maintenance.
Stop by soon – these are for a limited time only!