Grill your way to superb seasoned vegetables. We especially love this recipe when using your bounty of summer vegetables. Head out the the garden or your local farmer’s market for seasonal vegetables. Use what you love to make this Indian Curry Summer Vegetables dish!
1⁄4 cup water
2 cups broccoli cut into bite size pieces
1 cup red onion cut into thin 1” strips
1 red bell pepper cut into thin 1” strips
1 1⁄2 cups yellow squash cut in 1⁄2” slices
1⁄4 cup sweetened coconut milk
1 tablespoon Better Than Bouillon® Seasoned Vegetable Base
1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Set Big Green Egg for direct cooking without the convEGGtor at 400°F/204°C.
- In a bowl, mix coconut milk, Seasoned Vegetable Base, curry powder and black pepper.
- Combine vegetables in the Carbon Steel Wok.
- Pour mixture over vegetables and place pan directly on EGG.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are soft and fork-tender.