If you’re looking for a recipe to bring summer to your table year round, Smoked Brat Kabobs is the way to go!
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons hot mustard
- 1 package (14 ounces) Johnsonville Smoked Brats
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1⁄2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- In a resealable plastic bag or bowl, combine soy sauce, apple juice concentrate and hot mustard for marinade. Add vegetables. Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate for one hour.
- Drain and reserve marinade.
- Set the EGG for direct cooking at 350°F/177°C.
- Thread sausage and vegetables alternatively on Big Green Egg Flexible Skewers. Brush with reserved marinade.
- Grill on EGG for 15 to 20 minutes or until sausage is hot and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.