We love this recipe from our friend, Ryan Lane, at Lane’s BBQ. He takes the everyday sweet potato and elevates it to something spicy and delicious in this recipe for Twice Baked Buffalo Chicken Sweet Potatoes with SPF 53 and One-Legged Chicken.
4 sweet potatoes
3 cups shredded chicken (canned is fine)
1/2 cup butter
1 tablespoon of Lane’s SPF 53 Seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup Buffalo Sauce
Lane’s Sorta White BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven or grill to 350 degrees.
- Bake potatoes until tender when pierced with a fork (approximately 1-2 hours)
- Remove potatoes form oven and cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out the middle part of the potato and place in a large bowl. Mix in butter, Lane’s SPF 53 Seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in chicken, cheese, and buffalo seasoning. Mix well until combined.
- Bake in oven again for 20 minutes.
- Top with Lane’s Sorta White Sauce and green onions