When you think of relaxation, you think of a massage. And one of the best parts of owning a hot tub is having a massage available to you at any time that doesn’t cost $100 each time. Wondering what makes the best massage hot tub?
Here’s info on how to get the best gentle or deep-tissue massage is 20 minutes!
What You Need for the Best Massage
In order to enjoy the best massage hot tub, you have to have a quality model from a trusted brand with:
- Multiple jets
- Multiple types of jets
- A powerful pump that provides enough pressure for anything from soothing massage action to deep-tissue penetration
With so many hot tub brands to choose from, it can be challenging to determine what’s the best massage hot tub for you and your family.
However, with a little research on hot tub jets and available manufacturer options, you can find the perfect hot tub for your daily massage.
What Makes the Best Massage?
You want to have control over customizable jets for the best hot tub massage.
If you’re looking for powerful hydrotherapy, you want forceful jets to deeply penetrate into your muscles. If you’re looking for a softer, more soothing massage, you want jets that work with your needs. Without versatile jets and precise controls to choose your massage options, the massage is limited, and so are your results.
When you’re looking for the best massage hot tub, look for this in the jets:
- Jets with different diameters. Water pressure is a function of the diameter of the aperture it flows through. Jet openings of different diameters (not just a variety of trim sizes) creates a varied massage to relax you.
- A powerful pump that provides enough pressure for a firm massage. Hot tub jets need to provide enough force to penetrate deep into the muscle.
- Jets that move, and you can aim at target problem areas. You need to be able to customize your hot tub massage to address your specific aches and problem areas. When you have intuitive hot tub controls and can aim the massage jets exactly as you need them, you’ll experience the full massage benefit.
- Different types of jet actions for a more complete massage. Just as our bodies are complex, you want your hot tub massage to address different needs. Innovative jets offer more than just direct force, and hot tubs that are designed for ultimate hydrotherapy feature a variety of jets to perform different actions. For example, the Moto-MassageⓇ DX jets, which are exclusive to the HighlifeⓇ Collection from Hot SpringⓇ Spas, offer powerful dual water streams that rotate or sweep up and down the back, targeting a large area. You’ll find it easier to relax after this massage.
- Some hot tubs may leave your feet, arms, and hands out of the massage. The best massage hot tub has jets to target your whole body for a neck-to-toe massage.
- Footwell jets, such as those found on the Limelight® Collection from Hot Spring® spas, provide a great massage for those who are on their feet all day. A strong rush of water across the soles of the feet eases tired muscles, along with a relaxing stream of bubbles between the toes.
- If you spend your days in the office, you may be interested in hot tubs like the Limelight® Collection Prism® spa or the Highlife® Collection Envoy® spa with jets built directly into the armrest. It may seem like a small detail, but hovering your hands over a warm jet of water and feeling it pass between your fingers is an incredible sensation after a day spent typing and piloting a mouse.
Look for this in the seats:
- The number of seats and the seating positions is also important for getting the best hot tub massage. You want to be able to move around and experience the diverse jet actions. This way you can target all of your problem areas.
- Imagine stretching out and letting powerful jets massage your calves and your feet and the powerful streams of the Moto-MassageⓇ DX jets sweep up and down your back. This experience is unique to lounge seats in the HighlifeⓇ Collection models, including the SovereignⓇ, EnvoyⓇ, Jetsetter®, Jetsetter® LX, and Aria® spas. If you’re looking forward to sharing the best hot tub massage with another, the Highlife® Collection Triumph™ spa offers dual lounge seats. All Highlife® Collection spa models feature the innovative Moto-Massage® DX jets for a soothing hydro-massage every day.
Create Ambiance for a Better Massage
When you go to a day spa for a massage, you’re hit with the sights, sounds, and smells. These are work together to add a soothing and relaxing ambiance to your massage.
Well, your hot tub can provide the same thing for you with:
- Lighting options such as the blue LED lighting or multi-colored dimmable lights set the scene for relaxation.
- Waterfalls add soothing sounds.
- Don’t forget the spa scents for relaxing aromatherapy.
- In addition, when you add your favorite playlist through your hot tub’s wireless speaker system available on Limelight and Highlife spas, you’ll add an extra bit of relaxation.
Finally, one of the most important things to remember is to use your hot tub often. It’s just a few steps out your backdoor, waiting to carry your stress and worries away.
By shopping with Townley, you know you are shopping the absolute best brand of spas available in the United States. Hot Spring Spas is a brand you can count on. It offers you The Absolute Best Hot Tub Ownership Experience along with the best hot tub massage.
Interested? Find your perfect hot tub: