We love this pizza anytime, but it’s also great for St. Patrick’s Day.
Shake things up a bit and try something other than corned beef! You’ll love green veggies mixed with mozzarella and lined with pesto. It makes the perfect combo for your gathering.
1 Homemade or store bought pizza dough
1 cup flour
Green bell pepper
- Set your grill temperature to 200 degrees, with the Pizza oven attachment inside it.
- Prep your work surface with a generous scatter of flour, and oil a medium sized cast iron pan.
- Allow dough to come to room temperature 1 hr before pressing.
- Press out the dough on a cutting board to a medium sized pizza length. Place the pressed dough into the cast iron pan.
- Line the dough with a light amount of pesto sauce. Add on a light layer of chives, spinach, artichoke, and peppers. Next, add a layer of cheese, then another layer of veggies. Add 1 more layer of cheese and top with some chopped basil.
- Place the pan into the pizza oven for 18-22 minutes depending on how chewy vs. crunchy you like the crust.
Thinking about purchasing a Green Mountain Grill? Contact us today for more info!
Photo and recipe from Green Mountain Grills.