Wondering why everyone wants a hot tub?
If you’re like millions of Americans, you want to have fun, stress less, and stay active. And for many, you may want to do this right at home. Whether this is because of the Covid pandemic, or you simply want to spend more time enjoying your home, more and more people want to create an oasis.
Because of this, demand for backyard items like pools, hot tubs, and grills in unprecedented. Many manufacturers have quickly run out of these items and are struggling to fill new orders because of reduced factory capacity and supply chain issues.
Bottom line – wait time for popular outdoor items is now being measured in months – rather than weeks. So, let’s lay out the details.
Hot Spring is Worth Waiting For
Over the last few year, we have also been faced with unprecedented demand for new spas. We get it! There is no better way to adapt to the “new normal” than by making an invigorating dip part of your daily routine. Now, more than ever, many of us in Little Rock crave the one-of-a-kind massage, sparkling clean water, and energy saving features Hot Spring spas are known for.
Right now, production teams are working hard to supply hot tubs. They are dealing with supply chain issues, Covid, and staff absences. Yet, they are still sending out hot tubs every day!
So, How Long is the Wait?
The best thing to do is ask us! We have trucks coming throughout the year, and chances are, there’s a spot on it for your hot tub!
The time span between placing your order and receiving your spa depends on market conditions. We are in regular contact with Hot Spring Spas, and we will keep you informed once you order your hot tub.
5 Reasons You’ll be Happy You Waited:
- Nearly everyone in the spa industry is experiencing similar challenges due to the current situation, so if you’re going to wait for a new spa, why not make it a Hot Spring? When you take that first soak, you’ll be glad you didn’t compromise.
- Hot Spring spas are built to provide years of enjoyment! Some owners have reported their Hot Spring spas are still going strong after 20 years or more. When you take that into account, a few months doesn’t seem like a long time to wait.
- You have extra time to prepare. Take advantage of the longer wait to explore the handy pre-delivery guide. It includes everything you need to pick the perfect site for your spa, make sure it meets electrical requirements, prepare for delivery, and more.
- Plan your new routine. Will you greet the day with a cup of coffee and a soak, take an afternoon hot-tub break with the kids, or gaze up at the stars as powerful jets wash away the stress of the day? How about all three! However you fit it into your day, a Hot Spring spa provides a much needed get-away, right in your own backyard.
- A Hot Spring spa is an investment in wellness. It doesn’t matter if your exercise routine takes place at home, in the gym, or outdoors – your hot tub is there to help warm and loosen your muscles before exercise, and help them relax and stimulate healing post-workout. Hydrotherapy is also helpful in relieving aches and pains, and may even provide relief for arthritis symptoms.
Contact us today to arrange a virtual or in-person consultation.