Grilled Lobster Tails
Treat yourself on New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day with these delicious, grilled lobster tails cooked in fresh chili butter.
- 4 (4-ounce) lobster tails, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon Better Than Bouillon® Lobster Base
- 1 cup softened, unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon sambel oelek (Fresh chili paste)
- 1⁄4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Garlic Base
Set EGG for direct cooking (no convEGGtor) at 450°F/232°C.
Mix the Lobster Base, butter, fresh chili paste, parsley, and Roasted Garlic Base in a small bowl. Divide the butter in half.
Spread 2 tablespoons of the butter over the meat of each lobster tail. Place the lobsters directly onto the EGG, meat side up, and grill for 5-6 minutes.
Melt the remaining reserved butter. Remove lobsters from EGG and serve immediately with the remaining butter.
Recipe and photo from Big Green Egg and adapted from Better Than Bouillon. For more information about Better Than Bouillon, visit betterthanbouillon.com.